Logging into the Facebook website:
1. On your desktop, open a window of the browser that you prefer to use. Type www.facebook.com on your browser window and go to the main page of the Facebook website.
2. Go to the top right corner of the web page.
3. You can use the fblogin feature with an email id that is listed on your Facebook account or with a valid and registered username.
3. In the login window, enter your email id or your registered username. You can also login with a phone number that is officially registered with your account. Skip the use of symbols and zeroes before your country code.
4. Enter the password that you must have set earlier while creating your account.
5. Click on the log in button.
6. You will be directed to the home page of your account on the website of Facebook.
How to login to Facebook if you forget your password?
At times, you can’t use the fblogin feature because you might have forgotten your Facebook account password. In such a case, you can follow the given instructions:
1. Type www.facebook.com on your browser and go to the home page of the Facebook website.
2. On the top right corner, there is an option that says- forgotten your password?
3. After clicking on the option, Facebook takes you to a new window. Type your registered email id or username or registered phone number that is associated with your account.
4. Click on search.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to get your account identified and to reset a new password for your account.
6. Reset the password.
7. Use the new password to access fblogin.
3. How to delete a Facebook account?
Before you decide to permanently delete your Facebook account, remember that once deleted you won’t be able to recover or retrieve anything from your account or use the fblogin. It can take up to a maximum of 90 days to delete all of the stuff posted, like status updates, photos and other data stored in the backup. While this information is being deleted this information, it will not be accessible to any other person on Facebook.
There is also an option to temporarily deactivate your account. To deactivate your account, click on the down arrow at the top right hand area of your account. Go to account settings. Go to the security on the left menu. Click on – deactivate account. After you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it whenever you want to with a simple login on the Facebook page.
To permanently delete your facebook account, log into your account using the feature of fblogin. On the top right corner of your registered facebook account, click on the lock icon. Now, click on the ‘magnifying glass’ icon and search for delete. In the results that are displayed, there will be a result at the end that reads – how to permanently delete my account. Click on that option. Scroll down till you find the link – Let us know. Click on the link. Enter your password and submit the captcha. Hit on OK. Now, your account will be permanently deleted.